Why Aloe Arborescens?
Of the 250 known Aloe varieties, science has recently shown particular interest in Aloe arborescens, also known as Krantz aloe or tree aloe.
Scientists such as Dr. Aldo Facetti, (phytology technician and herbalist at the Palatinin Salzano Venezia Institute in Italy), found that Aloe Arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal substances and contains more than 70% more cell growth regulators compared to Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis), which contains 40% of these properties.***
- It is considered better in nutritional value than other varieties of the plant, including Aloe Vera.
- Compared to Aloe Vera, Aloe Arborescens has a higher concentration of active principles, at least three times higher**.
- Aloe Arborescens is more resistant to harsh climate conditions.
- Aloe arborescens contains about a hundred active principles that are known to have various positive health effects on the body.
Of the known substances, apart from 8 essential amino acids, many vitamins, acetyl-salicylic acid, choline and various forms of lipids, Aloe also contains some rare mineral salts: Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Germanium, Chromium, Mag-nesium, Boron, and Selenium, with important implications for the various human pathologies, among these, many of the degenerative patho-logies, the metabolism and deficiency diseases.*
Aloe arborescens tends to normalize the biochemical and functional parameters of the [body] in a time window that varies from 2 to 6 months. Here are some of the documented effects:*
- Helps the regularization of partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Assists the regularization of glucose values in the blood, particularly in diabetic patients.
- Supports the reduction of triglycerides.
- Helps the regularization of all cholesterol with an increase in the HDL/LDL ratio.
- Aids the normalization of Bilirubin.
- Assists the normalization of uric acid.
- Helps the regularization of Na/K, Ca/Mg.
- Promotes an increase in hemoglobin.
- Improves protection of the gastrointestinal hepatic, pancreatic and kidney systems.
- Stimulates activation of the immune defenses against acute infections.
- Improves lymphocyte rebalance in chronic infectious diseases.
*Nacci, Giuseppe, M.D. "Chapter 9." Thousand Plants Against Cancer Without Chemo-Therapy. N.p.: n.p., 2008. 194-96. Print.
*** Peuser , Michael, “The Capillaries Determine Our Destination, Aloe, Empress of Medicinal Plants “ P.66, St. Hubertus. Sao Paulo/ S.P., 2003