WHY ALOE ARBORESCENS?
For decades, Aloe vera has been the darling of the Aloe family, comprised of 250 identified botanical varieties. It has developed a consistent reputation for wound healing and skin care. And rightly so!
But Aloe vera takes a back seat to Aloe arborescens, which is scientifically proven to contain 200% more healthful, naturally occurring medicinal compounds than Aloe vera.
In fact, the research is pouring in to confirm Aloe arborescens’s superior medicinal profile. Studies by noted scientist Dr. Aldo Facetti, phytology technician and herbalist at the Palatin Salzano Institute in Italy, verify both the medicinal components in Aloe arborescens, plus 70% more cell growth regulators than its better-known variety.
This rare aloe has been paired for centuries with raw, unpasteurized honey. The synergistic blend has won a well-earned reputation for alleviating a myriad of symptoms and supporting systemic immune function.
NATURE'S MEDICINE CABINET
The botanical genus of aloe distinguishes itself with its impressive nutritional arsenal. Depending on the variety, it may contain eight essential amino acids, many vitamins, acetylsalicylic acid, choline, various forms of lipids, and rare mineral salts (including Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Germanium, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, and Selenium).
It’s important to note that these nutrients can positively influence various degenerative diseases that plague modern society. Most consumers see noticeable, beneficial effects between two to six months of regularly taking the formula in the dosages noted below.
Aloe Vera Vs. Aloe Arborescens
Documented Effects of This Powerful Formula
- Helps to regulate the partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the blood
- Assists in stabilizing glucose values in the blood, particularly in diabetic patients
- Stimulates the reduction of triglycerides
- Contributes to the regularization of all cholesterol, with an increase in the HDL/LDL ratio
- Aids in the stabilization of bilirubin
- Facilitates the normalization of uric acid
- Normalizes Na/K, Ca/Mg
- Promotes an increase in hemoglobin
- Improves protection of the gastrointestinal, hepatic, pancreatic and renal systems
- Marshals immune defenses against acute infections
- Rebalances lymphocytes in chronic infectious diseases