Of the 250 known Aloe varieties, Aloe arborescens (also known as Krantz aloe or tree aloe) distinguishes itself above the rest because of its medicinal properties. Scientists such as Dr. Aldo Facetti, (phytology technician and herbalist at the Palatinin Salzano Venezia Institute in Italy), found that Aloe Arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal substances and contains more than 70% more cell growth regulators compared to Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis), which contains 40% of these properties.
A POWERFUL PLANT
Aloe genus distinguishes it’s above other plants in many ways. While it includes 8 essential amino acids, many vitamins, acetylsalicylic acid, choline and various forms of lipids, Aloe also contains some rare mineral salts, such as, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Germanium, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, and Selenium. All of which have important implications for the various human pathologies, among these, many of the degenerative pathologies, the metabolism and deficiency diseases.*
Aloe arborescens normalizes the biochemical and functional parameters of the body in a time window that varies f rom 2 to 6 months. Here are some of the documented effects:*
- Helps the regularization of partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the blood.
- Assists the regularization of glucose values in the blood, particularly in diabetic patients.
- Supports the reduction of triglycerides.
- Helps the regularization of all cholesterol with an increase in the HDL/LDL ratio.
- Aids the normalization of Bilirubin. Assists the normalization of uric acid.
- Helps the regularization of Na/K, Ca/Mg.
- Promotes an increase in hemoglobin.
- Improves protection of the gastrointestinal hepatic, pancreatic and kidney systems.
- Stimulates activation of the immune defenses against acute infections.
- Improves lymphocyte rebalance in chronic infectious diseases.
- Studies administered by the Palatinin Salzano Venezia Institute in Italy have discovered that Aloe arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal properties than Aloe vera.